INTERMEDIATE DRAFTMAN / DESIGNER
Active for close to 40 years and present in Canada and more than 30 countries, The SM Group International Inc. is the most important scientific application society in Canada. Leader in engineering and scientific and technological integration, The SM Group International Inc offers sustainable, integrated and secure solutions in order to assure future generations a better quality of life.
Work Location: Alberta
• Read, interpret, adapt schematics, diagrams and technical specifications necessary to produce the mechanical and piping components of a project;
• Design piping systems;
• Visit sites and produce reports;
• Prepare construction plans;
• Perform quality control checks;
• Perform other job related tasks as assigned by management.
• DEC in mechanical engineering or formal training in industrial design;
• 5 – 10 years’ experience in piping design, particularly in the petrochemical sector, petroleum or other related field;
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, CATIA, Excel and Word;
• Bilingual (French, English), an asset.
• Competitive salaries;
• Career and development opportunities
• Continuing training
• Stimulating work environment
• International presence