ROTATING EQUIPMENT AND RELIABILITY ENGINEER
Active for close to 40 years and present in Canada and over 30 countries, The SM Group International Inc. is the most important scientific application society in Canada. Leader in engineering, scientific and technological integration, The SM Group International Inc offers sustainable, integrated and secure solutions in order to assure future generations a better quality of life.
Work Location: Alberta/British Columbia Locations
• Provide focus on safety and accepts responsibility for safety performance;
• Follow all Government/Regulatory policies, trade regulations, safety regulations, company policies, standards and operating procedures;
• Technical expert for plant machinery troubleshooting;
• Establish and monitor key performance metrics on reliability and availability of systems, report on performance against industry standards;
• Lead and participate in root cause analyses;
• Investigate reliability issues and major equipment failures and implement improvement plans;
• Manage predictive and preventive activities such as maintenance plans, oil analysis, and compressor vibration / performance monitoring;
• Interface between head office and site personnel for rotating equipment and reliability issues;
• Review and recommend improvements to spare parts inventory for new and existing equipment;
• Participates in safeguarding reviews and focal point for safeguarding of mechanical equipment;
• Technical expert for project scope development and turnarounds.
• Senior Engineer - Minimum 10 years’ experience along with practical experience in the Oil & Gas industry;
• Intermediate Engineer - Minimum 5 years’ experience along with experience in the Oil & Gas industry;
• Bachelor of Engineering Degree, preferably in Mechanical Engineering;
• Professional Registration or eligible for Professional Registration in BC or AB (P.Eng preferred).
• Experience with RCM, RBI, PM/PdM;
• Experience in performing pipeline hydraulic studies and the producing of reports;
• Knowledge of Production Operations, Maintenance & Integrity, HSE Management Systems, Operations Excellence is a requirement
• Experience conducting in Root Cause Analysis
• Ability to deliver high quality & quantity of work to achieve a step change in business performance
• Valid Driver’s Licence
• Competitive salaries;
• Career and development opportunities;
• Continuing training;
• Stimulating work environment;
• International presence.