QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER
Active for close to 40 years and present in Canada and over 30 countries, The SM Group International Inc. is the most important scientific application society in Canada. Leader in engineering, scientific and technological integration, The SM Group International Inc offers sustainable, integrated and secure solutions in order to assure future generations a better quality of life.
• Participate in carrying out quality control and assurance tasks at our clients’ suppliers in electricity production, transportation and distribution.
• Participate in routine and type tests on electrical equipment;
• Analysis of test circuits and test reports;
• Evaluate suppliers and clients ISO systems;
• Validate the manufacturing of high voltage equipment;
• Prepare reports of plant visits and present them to clients;
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering;
• Minimum 3 years of experience in high-voltage equipment;
• Knowledge of ISO 9001: 2008 system;
• Bilingual (Advanced English)
• Available for travelling (85% in Canada and 15% internationally)
• Own a car and a valid driver’s license;
• Have a valid passport.
• Competitive salaries;
• Career and development opportunities;
• Continuing training;
• Stimulating work environment;
• International presence.