ELECTRICAL ENGINEER – OIL AND GAS
Active for close to 40 years and present in Canada and over 30 countries, The SM Group International Inc. is the most important scientific application society in Canada. Leader in engineering, scientific and technological integration, The SM Group International Inc offers sustainable, integrated and secure solutions in order to assure future generations a better quality of life.
Work Location: Alberta / BC
• Provide technical expertise to electrical engineering team, conversant with Canadian and international electrical design codes and standards;
• Handle facilities and coordinate engineering work to solve major problems on quality and design in electrical circuits;
• Maintain up-to-date comprehension of all electrical design problems and operating difficulties;
• Plan, schedule and provide work direction as required for preparation of designs, processes, reports, correspondence and related data;
• Ensure the efficiency, adequacy and conformance to overall objectives of all phases of complex electrical engineering problems;
• Initiate detailed work outline and make decisions as to basic approaches, processes and/or equipment;
• Long range planning and reviewing cost estimates;
• Recommend new installations or modifications to improve existing facilities and standardization within broad fields of endeavor.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering;
• Senior Engineer - Minimum 10 years’ experience of electrical design and engineering experience working in oil and gas industry;
• Intermediate Engineer - Minimum 5 years’ experience in oil and gas industry;
• P.Eng designation in Canada.
• Competitive salaries;
• Career and development opportunities;
• Continuing training;
• Stimulating work environment;
• International presence.